News from IINAS
The IINAS offices will be closed from now to January 6, 2017.
IINAS wishes you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Workshops
During the 25th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (June 12-15, 2017 in Stockholm) INAS will present results from the S2Biom-Project, will moderate a Session and contribute to a Side Event of the IEA Bioenergy InterTask Project "Sustainable Bioenergy"
More news to follow in 2017...
- Study for IEA-RETD on integrating 1st and 2nd generation biofuel plants: RES-T-BIOPLANT
- Updated database for GEMIS (version 4.95 - November 2016) as ZIP file
Berndes, Göran & Fritsche, Uwe (2016) May we have some more land use change, please?
Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref. 10: 195–197 (free download)
Sustainable Land Use
- Final report and working papers from the GLOBALANDS project
Sustainability of Bioenergy and Biofuels
- IINAS is a partner in the new IEA Bioenergy InterTask Project "Measuring, governing and gaining support for sustainable bioenergy supply chains” which is carried out in cooperation with the universities Chalmers, Laval/Quebec and Utrecht as well as ORNL and will run until 2018.
- The EU Biomass Policies project prepared its final report
- The EU BiomassTrade2020plus project concluded with several new papers
- For more info see biomass project page and downloads of earlier work
Energy, Climate and Environmental Analyses
- Selected results from GEMIS for energy and transport systems in Excel file
- Comparison of GHG emissions from unconventional natural gas ("fracking") in key studies; prepared for ExxonMobil Production Germany (updated August 2014)
- updated and extended GEMIS documents
- IINAS is now partner in the World Bank's Platform for Climate-Smart Planning, providing GEMIS as a tool.