IINAS accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site. Our goal is to keep the information on this website timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
The content of the website is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which IINAS services have no control and for which IINAS assumes no responsibility. The operators of linked sites are exclusively responsible for their content;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. IINAS accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of IINAS in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
IINAS is committed to user privacy. By accessing this site, certain information about the User, such as
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses,
- navigation through the Site,
- the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information,
will be stored on IINAS servers. These will not specifically identify the User. The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis.